Want another set of random facts that are unbelievable? We are sure that this particular list will make your jaws drop. Trust us, they are quite unbelievable. At least, they were for us…
981. The ozone layer has a faint smell of geraniums (a type of flower).
982. The distance walked by an average person throughout his lifetime is same as the distance covered by walking around the world three times.
983. Of all American adults, 46% cannot understand the labels they see on the prescription medicines they buy. They just can’t read good enough.
984. In 1911, Mona Lisa was stolen from France’s Louvre Museum. One of the many suspects was Picasso!
985. Peanut butter can be converted into diamonds under extreme pressure.
986. There are enough diamonds in this world to give everyone a cupful. It is really cheap but it is the marketing stunt that makes it so pricey.
987. The sixth smallest country in this world is Liechtenstein. Still, it is world’s largest false teeth exporter.
988. In Britain, almost 25% of all women had the name Mary in 1811.
989. In Victorian Britain, those people who failed to afford a chimney sweep, used to drop a live geese down the chimney! What a cleaning procedure!
990. The measurement of time among Incas was based on how long it took for boiling a potato.
991. On a moonless and clear night, a match struck at a distance of 50 miles can be easily picked by human eyes.
992. Bugs Bunny is a hare. It is not a rabbit.
993. Wear a jeans for 2 weeks without washing and it will have 10,000 bacteria in the crotch area, 1,500 to 2,500 on its back and 1,000 on the front.
994. Pablo Escobar had to write off 10% of his cash stash every year because the rats used to nibble away on them. He had enormous amounts bank notes stashed.
995. Sale of Second-Hand Underpants was banned by Ghana in 2010.
996. Feeding a snake an antacid will make the snake explode because it has an acidic stomach.
997. The highest crime rate in world is in Vatican City. More than 600 crimes are committed in Vatican City every year and the country has a population of 842! That’s quite amazing!
998. Ants are capable of surviving in a microwave because they are small enough for dodging the rays.
999. 2/3rd of total population of earth have never ever seen snow! That’s weird!
1000. Buy a pizza with thickness ‘a’ and radius ‘z’. The volume of the pizza will be pi*z*z*a.