Now, it is time for the second list of 20 random facts for today. So buckle up… here’s the list of some mind blowing facts that you will enjoy like anything.
901. Tom Delonge had quit Blink-182 simply because he wanted to research on aliens.
903. You can actually inherit trauma from your ancestors. Source
904. On an average, a baby has to go through 8,000 diaper changes from his/her birth till toilet training.
905. Scientific studies show that unfaithful men have lower IQs. Source
906. 173 lbs is the average amount of meat a person eats. That’s the average of the entire world taken together.
907. Queen’s death rehearsals are regularly held by BBC. this is done to ensure that BBC staff members get it right when it happens in real and a real announcement is made.
908. There were around 900 public baths in Rome by 5th century CE.
909. BBC once annouced ‘There is no news today’. The channel played a piano music. That day was April 18, 1930. Source
910. Every hour, more than 106 biological particles are emotted by human body. This results in the creation of a microbial cloud in indoor air surroundings that can be easily detected.
911. At some point in their lives, 75% of people on earth was suffer from hemorrhoids.
912. When Peter the Great reigned in Russia, there was something called ‘Beard Tax’. Yes, people who had a beard had to pay this tax. Source
913. In US, abortions are not free. Insurance will cover abortion on in three cases – life endangerment, incest or rape.
914. Every animal in this world dreams.
915. If your child has to find out what he or she likes and learn some essential life skills, allow your child to play. That’s the most effective way known.
916. At least 50% of cities in USA has made it illegal to lay or sit on sidewalk. This rule is applicable only for the homeless people. And USA calls itself a ‘HUMANITARIAN COUNTRY’ – Funny!
917. People who drink ample amounts of water are less prone to get hip fractures and osteoporosis, says Linus Pauling Institute.
918. Winnie the Pooh as been banned in China because Winnie the Pooh resembles President Xi Jinping! Source
919. The largest ever seaborne invasion in history of mankind was D-Day. The total number of soldiers that landed in Normandy was well over 156,000. Source
920. When people in Canada do something positive and the police notices that, the police gives out what is called a ‘Positive Ticket’.