The long wait for today’s list of random facts is now over. Here are 20 amazing random facts that you will find hard to believe. Sit back and enjoy…
881. “The Power of Love” was the first 3D movie ever created. It was a silent film and was released back in 1922. Source
882. Almost 50% of all Asians find it difficult to metabolize alcohol. They don’t have specific type of liver enzyme that is required for carrying out alcohol metabolism.
883. The early source code of Microsoft has many inside jokes and F-Bombs.
884. The musicians who were on Titanic kept on playing music as the ship sank. They played music for hours.
885. A razor blade can get dissolved in your stomach acid. Yes, it is that strong!
886. Scientists have found out that the mest alternative medicine is coloring. It unlocks simpler times, childhood memories and increases creative potential.
887. The term/name ‘Canada’ is actually a word from Iroquoian language, which means ‘Village’.
888. Arctic fox was Iceland’s only native land mammal when humans first arrived there.
889. No member of “The Beatles” could actually read music.
890. The performance during workouts can significantly improve if you listen to music.
891. The first Indian cricketer who kissed by a fan during a test match was Abbas Ali Baig. Source
892. Born deaf people still have some type of inner voice.
893. If energy-efficient light bulbs were used by everyone around the world, the total money that could be saved every year is USD 120 billion.
894. Alcohol or durgs are the cause of deaths of 31% of rockstars.
896. In the biopic called ‘Chaplin’ released in 1992, the daughter of Charlie Chaplin played the role of his mother.
897. Titanic took 2 hours and 40 minutes to sink after it had hit the iceberg. Source
898. If your laptop becomes hot while using, never put it on your lap if you happen to be a male. That heat can cause infertility.
899. There are chocolate bars called Yorkie Chocolate Bars. They are not meant for girls.
900. Tupac Shakur – the rapper was a voracious reader. His favorite was Shakespeare.