Waiting for today’s dose of mind-boggling random facts? The wait ends now. Here is the list that you have been waiting for…
801. The only two countries where experimentation on chimpanzees are allowed are the Gabon and the United States.
802. Of all cars that Rolls-Royce has ever produced, 75% are still running on road today.
803. Once Maharaja Jai Singh of Alwar, Rajasthan entered a Rolls-Royce showroom in Lodon in casual dress to inquire about the price and specs. The salesman treated him like a poor citizen of India and showed him out of the showroom. Furious, the Maharaja ordered 6 of the luxury vehicals, paid in cash including delivery cost to India and when the cars arrived in India, he made the municipality use the cars for garbage collection. The company was insulted like anything and its reputation plummeted drastically. Rolls-Royce eventually not only apologized to the Maharaja but also offered another 6 cars for free.
804. In 2001, Netherland legalized marriage between same sex and became the world’s first country to do so.
805. On Valentine’s Day, men spend on an average, $136 on their wives while they spend $154 on their fiances. This was found in a study.
806. Only 18% of population in America (those who know driving) are capable of driving a car that has manual transmission.
807. In Scotland, there is a train called Hogwarts Express. Yes, yes, Harry Potter used that name.
808. Who is the largest supplier of Bible in this whole world? It is China.
809. Randy Gardner is the person who spent 11 days and 25 minutes without sleeping. That’s world record. He did it in 1964.
810. In the journal called Nature Neuroscience, a paper was published where the researchers claimed that phobias may not be anything more that memories of the past that were passed down through generations through DNA.
811. It is never dangerous to swim after you eat. It is just very uncomfortable.
812. Which is the most popular fruit in world? No, it is not the Mango. It is the tomato.
813. Talking of tomatoes, did you know that there are well over 10,000 different varieties of tomatoes in world?
814. Nutella has very low amounts of hazelnuts in it. 32% of it is fat while 58% is sugar. The fat comes from palm oil.
815. There is only one country in world where men and women both are required to go through a mandatory contraceptive course before they are ussed a marriage license. That country is Iran.
816. Basic Math! Almost everyone can do it right? Wrong! 50% of Brits cannot do it. This was found out by National Numeracy – a charity organization that was founded back in 2012. According to National Numeracy, this has happened because Brits like to boast about their poor mathematical skills.
818. In 2013, a museum was opened by Cristiano Ronaldo. The museum was dedicated to himself.
819. Two people kissing each other end up exchanging anywhere between 100 million and 1 billion bacteria.
820. Judaism, in some cases, consider Medical Marijuana as Kosher.