Waiting for your daily dose of random facts? Here is the list of 20 mind-boggling random facts that you will barely believe are true…
741. Those men who have bigger bellies are better lovers.
742. On an average, every human gets around 70,000 thoughts in a single day.
743. A man once robbed a bank in 1995. The applied lemon juice on his face. He though that lemon juice, which works as invisible ink, can also make his face invisible from the camera.
744. In a smart car, up to 19 girls can be crammed in. Source
745. The actual color of Moon’s dark side is turquoise.
746. It has been found that depression can be treated and in long term, episodes of depression can be prevented by moderate exercise on a regular basis.
747. Today, cows in America produce 4 times more milk compared to what they used to produce back in 1944.
748. Played Super Mario Bros? The bushes that you see in that game were nothing but recolored clouds.
749. Every two hours, the dolphins are known to shed their skin’s top layer.
750. A Bugatti Veyron’s standard service will cost you areound $21,000.
752. If you happened to be in UAE and you upload a picture of someone on Facebook without his or her consent, you may just be jailed.
753. There is a novel called Er ist wieder da (which literally translates into He’s back again). It is a German novel published in 2012. The author writes in that Hitler wakes up in modern-day Berlin with absolutely no memories of the past and eventually becomes a comedian.
754. Of all US companies, at least 10% of them get out of business every single year.
755. If you are blind, can you ride a bike? Sounds impossible but there is a person like that. He uses echolocation to ride his bike in full traffic. He cannot see. The person’s name is Dr. Lawrence Scadden. Source
756. The ruder the sales staff, the greater are the sales numbers for luxury brands.
757. Only one of all octopus species is deadly to humans. Rest all are venomous to humans but not deadly.
758. Mario was made by Nintendo. But what we usually don’t know is that it was created by accident.
759. In total, the world has nearly 7,000 different languages.
760. The risk of a divorce reduces by a whopping 70% if you happen to marry your best friend and it is highly likely that your marriage will last your whole lifetime.