621. No point thinking that the acid in our stomach is weak because it stays within our stomach. It is powerful enough to dissolve Zinc.
622. Thinking about one’s favorite food actually releases dopamine. It is hormone that allows people to feel good. It is released even during drug usage and sex.
623. 60% of Earth remains covered with clouds at any given moment.
624. World’s most expensive coffee is Kopi Luwak. It is sold at a price tag of USD 100 to USD 600 for each pound. Only 500 to 1000 pounds of Kopi Luwak is produced in a single year.
626. If your pupils dilate when you look at someone, it means that you are attracted to that person. And yes, once your pupils dilate, it makes you more attractive as well.
627. All cells in human body will get replaced completely in every 7 year.
628. Water has 3 times less boiling point than human saliva.
629. When you are listening to a music, your heartbeat will change and start mimicking that music.
630. More people die of road accidents globally than the fatalities caused by malaria.
631. In modern history more than 50 women were elected for the post of Prime Minister or President.
632. Mars has its own population and they are none other than robots.
633. AIDS claimed the life of Nelson Mandela’s son.
634. Of all shows that air of television channels, the one that is illegally downloaded the most is Game of Thrones.
635. National Kabaddi team of India has won every single world cup organized till date.
636. @RealTimeWWII – that’s a Twitter Account which gives real time narration of WWII events. It makes you feel as if the WWII is happening right now. A second season is about to be started and it goes live on September 1. You may follow the account right now.
637. Bolivia has a hotel that is almost entire made out of salt and yes, there are chairs and beds that are made of salt too!
638. Bounty Bars were one of the favorites of Saddam Hussein.
639. Tigers are uncanny in the sense that they will eventually take revenge from those who wronged them.
640. In Iran, any citizen who decides to change his or her religion to something else from Islam, he or she is sentenced to death. Fanatic Islam!