541. “Execution Vans” of wheels or mobile “Execution Vans” are a real thing. China have those and they can enforce the ultimate penalty (Death Penalty) without having the need for moving to a proper ground for execution.
542. The number of Indian restaurants present in London far surpasses the number of Indian restaurants present in Delhi or in Mumbai.
543. Want help in remembering what you read while taking a test. Consider chewing a gum of same flavor both when you study and when you take the test.
544. Watched the movie, “The Godfather”? You must have noticed a horse head. It was real!
545. Astronauts say that Moondust has the smell of gunpowder.
546. Chinese are known for using chopsticks. But, how many do they use per year? A whopping 45 billion!
547. The color of Facebook is blue simply because Mark Zuckerberg has red-green color blindness.
548. McDonald has granted Gold Card to Bill Gates, which allows Gates to get unlimited fast food for free.
549. Instagram was acquired by Facebook for a total cost of USD 1 billion. How many employees did Instagram had? Only 13!
550. In America, the first animated feature set of Disney was called Dumbo!
551. Moderately intelligent people aren’t as prone to anxiety as highly intelligent people.
552. A murdered pigeon can be enough of a driving force to make someone pick up boxing as a profession. That’s the story of Mike Tyson. A bully killed his pigeon and he picked up boxing.
553. Mother of Leonardo DiCaprio was German by birth and hence, DiCaprio is capable of speaking fluently in German.
554. You don’t really always need to mine diamonds. Scientists have come up with a way of converting peanut butter into those glittering stones!
556. Total solar eclipse is possible on Earth. It is not possible anywhere else in the solar system we live in.
557. Rabbi – a teacher or a scholar from Judaism was the person who came up with the weird invention of Speed Dating in 1999.
558. Arizonian women were give voting rights 8 years before the women of the rest of the country received the same!
560. How long do you think your brain requires to react to alcohol you drink? It is mere 6 minutes!