461. Camels have three eyelids to protect its eyes from blowing sand.
462. If you are contemplating self destruction, then don’t opt for holding your breath, because you can never kill yourself that way.
463. Thigh bone of humans is way stronger than concrete.
464. Bees kill more people annually than snakes.
465. If you try to sneeze by keeping your eyes open, you may end up popping your eyeballs out.
466. Butterflies taste with their feet.
467. Dolphins sleep keeping their one eye open.
468. The bacteria in your ears would increase by 700 times if you wear headphones for just an hour.
469. Birds don’t pee.
470. Humans and dolphins are the only creatures who have sex just for pleasure.
472. Ketchup was sold as a medicine back in 1830s.
473. More than a thousand birds die from smashing into the windows each year.
474. You burn more calories when you sleep than when you watch TV.
475. On an average, a person laughs 10 times a day.
476. Heavy Users is the name given by McDonald’s to the frequent buyers.
477. On an average, 12 newborns are given to the wrong parents every day.
478. China has banned Google, Skype, Facebook and Twitter.
479. You have equal chances of dying from being shot by a gun or struck by lightning in Japan.
480. The only mammal which can’t jump is an elephant.