441. Did you know that there are two animals who can’t throw up? Those two animals are rats and horses.
442. Leonardo Da Vinci was the person who invented scissors.
444. A kangaroo can’t hop if its tail doesn’t rest on the ground.
445. One single cloud weighs more than a million pounds.
446. After being defeated in a fight, apes lighten themselves by masturbating.
447. Every continent has a city called Rome.
448. Pigs cannot enjoy the sky-view because it is a physical impossibility.
449. Did you know that deer can’t eat hay?
450. The person who invented waffles didn’t like them.
451. Cats sleep for 18 hours a day. Gorillas can’t be far behind, they sleep for 14 hours a day.
453. Since April 1994, dogs are banned from going to Antarctica.
454. Chicken’s longest flight which is recorded is 13 seconds.
455. Cow’s milk tops the list when it comes to allergic foods.
456. You would save sufficient energy to watch TV for 3 hours by recycling one glass jar.
457. When a person sneezes, his organs including heart stops for a millisecond, because of which people say “bless you” after you sneeze.
458. When cats bring home any dead rat or bird, it is mostly because they are taking care of the humans or they are teaching humans how to hunt.
459. Osama Bin Laden and Hitler were declared dead on the same date and same month. Laden was declared dead on 1st May 2011 and Hitler was declared dead on 1st May 1945.
460. There are oysters which can climb trees. They are found in the Caribbean.