361. In a year, a couch is farted upon at least 100 times on an average. If people keep on farting on a cushion, it will eventually get a permanent smell.
362. Unborn babies cannot fart.
363. Farting is actually good for health. It helps to pull down high blood pressure.
364. Farts are flammable.
365. On an average, a person farts 14 times in a day.
366. On an average, a person farts out 0.5 liters of gas.
367. Farts come out at a speed of 7 miles per hour.
368. Dogs are capable of seeing their own fart!
369. 67 calories are burned in a single fart. With that calculation, a person can lose 1 pound of fat simply by farting 52 times.
370. Farting consistently for 6 years and 9 months or 81 months will create energy which will equivalent to the energy created by an atomic bomb.
371. The air we breathe in every time we inhale is actually composed of fart from all living organism.
372. The bubble created by a fart of a blue whale is so big that it can enclose a fully-grown horse.
373. Fecal matter is expelled out of our colon when we fart. Farting also indicates that our core strength is good.
374. Farts stink because of Hydrogen Sulfide – a gas present in fart.
375. A person can fart even after dying (that’s just a part of the decomposition process in which the gas accumulating within the body escapes).
376. You may fart with a startling sound. Those farts which make some unexpected noise are caused by the air that we swallow (mainly carbon dioxide and nitrogen). The gas creates bubbles, which are pretty large and when they pop, they make that sound.
377. The silent but deadly variant is basically pungent gas which is formed inside the body because of digestion and bacterial fermentation. These gases form small bubbles during fart and do not make much sound. The smell? Well, that’s something you can safely blame on bacteria and digestion.
378. The rectal area has several nerve endings which are capable of differentiating between poop and fart.
379. These nerve endings have a tendency of getting confused when poop is too fluid. That’s when you end up sharting (shitting and farting) and you get mud butt.
380. Termites are the top farters in this world. Followed by camels in second place and zebras is third place. Next in line are sheep (4th), cows (5th), elephants (6th), Labradors/retrievers (7th), vegan humans (8th), non-vegan humans (9th) and gerbils (10th).