341. The two planets which ditched the tradition of spinning from west to east are Uranus and Venus. They spin from east to west.
342. On Mercury, days are longer than years!
343. It would take 120 billion years for you to fly across our Milky Way Galaxy if you used a jumbo jet.
344. Chimps, monkeys, dogs, mice and guinea pigs have one thing in common. They have traveled in space (at least one from each species).
345. Beatles are not only famous worldwide but they are also famous in the universe too. Four asteroids are named after the group members’ names – John, Paul, George and Ringo.
346. On Neptune, you would literally get drifted away because of the wind because the wind travels with a speed of 1,243 miles an hour or 2,000 km in an hour.
347. The nests of biggest bald eagles weigh up to 4,000 pounds or 1,814 kg. What do they put in their nests?
348. Few of the hummingbird species are lighter than a penny.
349. Falcons which are the best in their species can overtake racing cars.
350. Because birds’ bones are hollow, they weigh less than their feathers.
351. Plastic flamingos are more in numbers than the real ones in America.
352. Wild turkeys can run at a speed of 25 miles or 40 kilometers in an hour.
353. The most widely held conception about the origin of birds is that the dinosaurs are the ancestors of birds.
354. Owls’ eyeballs are tube shaped so they can’t move their eyeballs!
355. The only bird which can fly backwards is the humming bird.
356. The heart of blue whale is around 2000 pounds.
357. A shark can detect a fish’s heartbeat when it is about to attack.
358. The food eaten by giant squid passes through its brain to reach its stomach.
359. Clams just like tortoises can live up to and sometimes more than hundred years.
360. Did you know that cocks (male chickens) can change from male to female and fish can change from female to male? Getting best of both the worlds.