301. During an excavation in Israel in 1965, the archaeologists excavated 2000-year old seeds. They stored them for another forty years and when they planted the seeds a tree sprouted which was extinct for around 1800 years.
302. A quickie about meteoroids! Every year earth receives 400,000 tons of cosmic material from the universe. Lucky us! Most of them gets burned in the atmosphere.
303. Meteoroids, meteors and meteorites! What is the difference among them? Meteoroids are objects moving in the universe which didn’t enter the earth’s atmosphere. Meteors are the meteoroids which burn up in the earth’s atmosphere. Meteorites are the objects which reach the surface of the earth.
304. In the monastery of Mount Athos which is present in Greece, no female is allowed – not just women but any female animal. There are armed guards to see that nothing feminine enters the monastery. It is being there like that from past 700 years. They really took it to a whole new level.
305. There should be a limit to craziness. There is a travel agency which takes your stuffed toys to holiday trips. It operates in Tokyo.
306. A group of flies is called Business and a group of owls is called Parliament.
307. There are some crazy degrees. University of Glasgow offers Homer Simpson philosophy course. Spongebob course may come soon!
308. Donald Duck’s comics were banned in Finland because he doesn’t wear pants.
309. There is something called as Pig Beach in Bahamas. It is populated not with people but as the name goes, it is crowded with swimming feral pigs.
310. In Ancient Greece, idiot was a person who is not into politics or who is not a politician.
311. Nazis were bad but Americans weren’t far behind. The American secret service tried to add female hormones in Hitler’s food to make him more feminine.
312. Pencil is mysterious. It is made of graphite but it is called as lead and there is absolutely 0% lead in that “lead”. The word’s origin is also funny. It comes from a Latin word which means “small penis”.
313. Leonardo DiCaprio’s name is Leonardo because the hero kicked in his mother’s womb for the first time when she was standing in front of Leonardo da Vinci’s portrait.
314. Shakira could not join in her school choir because her teacher felt that she sounded like a goat.
315. 35% of Americans say that they would skip a hike in their salary in return for firing their boss.
316. Heinz Ketchup’s squirt speed is 0.28 mph.
317. Now this is called fate. A Bosnian couple took divorce in 2007, after they discovered that both had an affair with each other online under fake names.
318. Biological names are mostly tricky but some are hilarious like this one. The biological or scientific name for the western lowland gorilla is Gorilla gorilla gorilla.
319. One American out of every 4 think that Sun revolves around the Earth. Claps!
320. Greek mythology believed that red heads after death would turn into vampires.