201. People who are born in September, October and November tend to live more than 100 years.
202. You gotta love vodka more! Applying vodka to your face helps in tightening the pores and therefore, it reduces the risk of acne breakouts. So, before you gulp down the contents of the bottle, save some vodka for your face.
203. Sharks are amazing! They are immune to almost every disease known to mankind including cancer!
204. Your man is sick? Then, help him in getting an orgasm and there are high chances that he would recover from illness.
205. You will hate mosquitoes more than ever after reading this. Not only that they suck blood from our body but after they fill their stomach, they empty their urinary bladders and pee on us. How ungrateful of them!
206. People who are in a long-distance relationship are emotionally closer to their partner than the ones who are in a normal relationship.
207. Your music can tell how dumb or smart you are!
208. Listening to music helps in passing the time, making your workouts stronger and above all making you feel less pain.
209. On a subconscious level, we are attracted to the people who have the same taste in music as we do.
210. Didn’t it happen to you that you were listening to some song and you were emotionally attached to that song and you got goosebumps? Well, it is because the brain releases dopamine and dopamine does the trick.
211. You would have seen a person in your life who would give their opinion on the things or topics in which he has no idea. Those great people have a name in general and that is “Ultracrepidarian”.
212. It is just not humans who can die with a broken heart, elephants too are honest and die with a broken heart.
213. Another music fact! Music has the ability to repair brain damages and is also capable of returning lost memories.
214. Drink coffee before you take a nap. It prevents the groggy feeling you get after you wake up.
215. Police lights flash in such a way that our brain never gets used to them and therefore we always attend to the police vehicle.
216. Smaller the ratio between a man’s index and ring finger is, the better is his behavior with women.
217. Anatidaephobia must be the craziest phobias of all. Why you ask? It is because it is the fear that somewhere in the world, there is a duck watching you (as if it doesn’t have any other work to do).
218. People who lack sleep crave for sugar.
219. Video games are good after all! They help us in being creative, improving our sight to details, improving concentration and they make us happier.
220. Eating chocolates before studying and before taking tests helps us to understand the information and get high grades.