161. Do you sometimes think that you are better than everyone else out there? If yes, then continue it because researchers found out that it is good for your mental health.
162. People who have oxytocin in their blood are approximately 80% more generous than others’ who don’t have that hormone in their blood. Oxytocin is also called as love hormone.
163. Next time you encounter a person who, while speaking, uses fragmented sentences and gives long pauses, know that there is high likelihood that the person is depressed.
164. A note for all mothers across the globe. A study found out that science and math homework doesn’t help in improving grades.
165. The ideal angle for attending nature’s calls is 22.5 degrees. That angle should be formed by your thighs and abdomen. Indian style is probably the right way of “doing that”.
166. Want to increase your testosterone level? Then chopping wood is the work you need to do. It increases the hormone’s level in your bloodstream by 46.8%, leaving behind soccer and other competitive sports.
167. You tend to be more creative if you walk (on a treadmill or outside) as compared to sitting.
168. Do you know a flock of crows is called as “murder”? Weird, isn’t it?
169. When hippos are sad, their sweat turns red.
170. After reading this fact you would think twice before you eat fast food. On an average a person unknowingly consumes 12 pubic hair along with fast food in a year.
171. People who snore get very less dreams. Why you ask? It’s because you cannot dream while you are snoring.
172. Wonder how big blue whales are? A small child can happily swim through their veins.
173. Did you observe Jack Sparrow in the Pirates of the Caribbean wearing earrings? It was because pirates believed that wearing earrings would improve their eye sight.
174. The testicles of an octopus are located in its head.
175. The word ejaculation originated from the Latin word “ejaculari” or “ejaculat” meaning throwing out.
176. If you love cats and happen to go to Japan, then do pay a visit to one of the three cat cafes in Japan. There you can enjoy your cup of coffee and chill out with cats.
177. Tears produced by different sources vary under microscope. The emotional tears have Leucine Enkephalin a natural painkiller.
178. The people who blush more are considered to be more generous and trustworthy than the ones who don’t.
179. On an average a person who works on computer blinks only 7 times as compared to 20 times by a person not on computer.
180. Soy sauce contains 10 times more anti-oxidants than red wine. But, if you consume a quart of Soy sauce in one go, that would be enough for you to end up in hospital because it will send you into coma.