101. Men and women who listen to a lot of music tend to have longer lasting relationships.
102. Women look their oldest on every Wednesday at 3:30 pm. So, no important meetings and dates on Wednesday ladies.
103. It is scientifically proven that people who stay up late and who sleep late have higher IQ’s than the ones who sleep early and more.
104. Left-handed people are better at multitasking than right-handed ones.
105. Did you know that your thumb and nose are of same length?
106. For an effective hiccup cure try this: inhale air through mouth, swallow your saliva twice and then slowly exhale air through your nose.
107. We all just go gaga over those shining white pearl kind of teeth after whitening them but, did you know that you are actually weakening your own teeth by whitening them. The natural colour of our teeth is light yellow or grey. Contrary to our thinking, light yellow or grey teeth are healthier and stronger.
108. The word “Minion” originated from the French word “Mignon” which means cute.
109. People who are polyglots are more likely to change their personality when they change the language while speaking.
110. People who walk faster tend to live longer.
111. Women are worried and keep thinking about their looks 9 times a day according to a survey. Is that it? Just 9 times?
112. When you sing in a choir, melody and rhythm are not the only things which get synchronised with the group you heart rate too is synchronised.
113. Do you want any woman to get attracted to you? Then wear blue. There are higher chances for a woman to get attracted if you wear blue.
114. Love is in the air. At any given point of time 14,000 people are having sex, 25,000 people are kissing and 50,000 are hugging in this world.
115. Just after 34 minutes of conversation with a man, a woman subconsciously gets an idea if the relationship would last longer or is short lived.
116. After you read this, your approach to one of the most common words would change. The word ‘nice’ actually meant stupid or foolish. Be nice!
117. Drinking cold water speeds up your metabolism thereby aiding in losing weight.
118. You think only few people have phobias? You are wrong. Every 3 out of 4 people have “glossophobia” – the fear of speaking in public.
119. If you constantly dream of your job or work it means that your brain is learning how to do that work better.
120. Do you have any memories of yours before you were 4 years? If yes, then they are not real. It is mostly based on what others say and based on that you form those “memories” and consider them as real.