1. Just in case you don’t know allow us to tell you that heart has nothing to do with love and other affections. It is your brain which reacts and secretes different chemicals like dopamine which make us feel such emotions.
2. Happiness is contagious. You tend to be happier if you are surrounded by happy, cheerful people. Next time you make any friends make them carefully.
3. We all love memes and trolls but scientists say that the trolls have elements of narcissism and psychopathy. Isn’t that really weird and surprising.
4. Your tongue not just helps you to taste delicious food but also gives away some secrets. Your tongue length is linked to your sexual inquisitiveness. The people who can touch their elbows with their tongue are more open to experiment in sex.
5. Women who are intelligent face trouble and take more time in finding their better halves as compared to women with average intelligence.
6. Drugs are addictive but there are few things which are more addictive than drugs. Chocolates and shopping are the two of the few things which surpass the addiction of drugs. Now we know why it is difficult to stop women from shopping.
7. Did you come across any person who is extremely good in conversing with almost anyone, anytime? If yes, then know this too that there is a high possibility that they are awestruck by serial killers! Weird relation but true.
8. Some good news for the people who swear! The ones who use slang are more honest, loyal and sincere in their approach than the other who don’t use slang.
9. Negative feelings and thoughts just don’t bring you down psychologically but also makes you physically weak by decreasing your immunity.
10. Wonder why some people are so negative all the time? It is most probably because they have that gene. Yes, you read it right! Some people carry the gene which makes a person to think negatively.
11. Human body is crazy. Did you know that when you cry and the first tear drop comes from your right eye then most probably they are tears of happiness and vice versa?
12. How much stress a normal high school kid undergoes you wonder? It is the same amount of stress an average psychiatric patient of 1950’s underwent!
13. Didn’t it happen to you, someone just said that they want to ask you something and you remembered all the wrong things you did? If yes, then you are not the only one to feel that way, it happens to a whopping 98% of the people.
14. Love at first sight may be after all true if researches are to be believed. According to some researches it takes mere 4 minutes to fall in love. Now that’s pretty fast!
15. Having tough time to decide on something? Try using a different language when thinking and chalking out some plan. That might help you take rational decisions.
16. Next time you set a goal, don’t announce it to everyone. Speaking about your goals decreases motivation which in turn decreases the probability of you succeeding.
17. We are social beings and it is great to be in company of dozens of people most of the time. But research says something else, as groups get swayed more easily, decisions made by a group are basically irrational.
18. Repetition structurally alters your brain. Every time you revise or remember any past event you are strengthening those electric circuits and blocking the others thereby altering the very structure of your brain.
19. We tend to attribute our mistakes to some external factors and others mistakes because of their personality. Ironically though many know that it is unfair, we all fall prey to such unjust attribution one time or the other.
20. You have thousands of friends on Facebook? Hundreds of friends following you on twitter? And you boast that you have a large, in fact humongous friend circle? The only thing we can suggest to you is stop dreaming. According to researches we have some limit on the number of people we make friends with. Generally, the number ranges from 50-150.