Sometimes, silly, and stupid quotes can make you feel better.
We’re all humans and making foolish and silly jokes is a natural human behavior. We listed 83 stupid quotes and ridiculous sayings to keep you wise.
Stupidity is a trait, a quality, a mood, an absurdity, and a source of amusement; in reality, stupidity is more than you can imagine.
There is a great saying from George Bernard Shaw, “Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups”.
Human stupidity, whether in men or women, knows no limitations and can spread across a whole territory.
This is the reason why all regular people in the universe read and enjoy the best stupid quotes.
That is just what we did! Scroll down to check out quotations by Albert Einstein, Bertrand Russel, Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, Oscar Wilde, etc.
1. “A compromise is an agreement whereby both parties get what neither of them wanted.” – Anonymous.
2. “A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.” – Bertrand Russell.
3. “A stupid man-the most dangerous animal of all.” – Ariana Franklin.
4. “After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, ‘No hablo ingles.’” – Ronnie Shakes.
5. “At every party there are two kinds of people – those who want to go home and those who don’t. The trouble is, they are usually married to each other.” – Ann Landers.
6. “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” – Bernard Baruch.
7. “Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you’ll be a mile from them, and you’ll have their shoes.” – Jack Handey.
8. “But the fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright Brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown.” – Carl Sagan.
9. “Every time I do something silly, it comes off really funny because it’s naturally.” – Shaquille O’Neal.
10. “Evil isn’t the real threat to the world. stupid is just as destructive as evil, maybe more so, and it’s a hell of a lot more common. what we really need is a crusade against stupid. that might actually make a difference.” – Jim Butcher
11. “Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped.” – Elbert Hubbard.
12. “He loved her in spite of her unlovableness. Armande had many trying, thought not necessarily rare, traits, all of which he accepted as absurd clues in a clever puzzle.” – Vladimir Nabokov
13. “I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it.” – Edith Sitwell.
14. “I am responsible for what I say but I’m not responsible for what you understand.” – Anonymous.
15. “I can only please one person a day. today isn’t your day. tomorrow doesn’t look good either.” – Anonymous.
16. “I didn’t like the idea of being foolish, but I learned pretty soon that it was essential to fail and be foolish.” – Daniel Day-Lewis.
17. “I fear one day I’ll meet God; he’ll sneeze and I won’t know what to say.” – Anonymous.
18. “I started the week with a big box of patience. The box is empty now.” – Anonymous.
19. “If being awesome was a crime, I would be serving a life sentence.” – Anonymous.
20. “If Cinderella’s shoe fit perfectly, then why did it fall off?” – Anonymous.
21. “If I have brought any message today, it is this: Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity. Be fools for Christ. And have the courage to suffer the contempt of the sophisticated world.” – Antonin Scalia.
22. “If people did not sometimes do silly things, nothing intelligent would ever get done.” – Ludwig Wittgenstein.
23. “If pessimism is despair, optimism is cowardice and stupidity. Is there any need to choose between them?” – Francis Parker Yockey.
24. “If Stupidity got us into this mess, then why can’t it get us out?” – Will Rogers.
25. “If you don’t understand my silence how will you understand my words?” – Anonymous.
26. “I’m not going to have some reporters pawing through our papers. We are the president.” – Hillary Rodham Clinton
27. “I’m so smart now. Everyone’s always like ‘take your top off’. Sorry, NO! They always want to get that money shot. I’m not stupid.” – Paris Hilton
28. “Inside me there’s a thin person struggling to get out, but I can usually sedate him with four or five cupcakes.” – Bob Thaves.
29. “Intelligent people know they are intelligent. They also know that one person cannot know all, hence a person is not stupid simply because he is ignorant of one thing or another. They know that, to another intelligent person, they will not appear stupid in asking for an explanation of what they do not know, and so their ignorance on any particular issue does not become an embarrassment.” – Lynsay Sands
30. “Is this chicken, what I have, or is this fish? I know it’s tuna, but it says ‘Chicken by the Sea.” – Jessica Simpson
31. “It costs to be stupid. The stupider you are, the more it costs.” – Sherrill Brown.
32. “It is an obvious and blatant stupidity beyond my ability to articulate how dumb it is for us not to teach our children how to run the government.” – Richard Dreyfuss.
33. “It is so pleasant to come across people more stupid than ourselves. We love them at once for being so.” – Jerome K. Jerome.
34. “It’s so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don’t say it.” – Anonymous.
35. “I’ve never really wanted to go to Japan. Simply because I don’t like eating fish. And I know that’s very popular out there in Africa.” – Britney Spears
36. “Knock knock who’s there? a broken pencil. a broken pencil who? never mind it’s pointless.” – Anonymous.
37. “Life is hard, but it’s harder if you’re stupid.” – Michael Crichton.
38. “Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.” – Alan Dundes.
39. “Make yourself look really stupid so you don’t feel bad doing something a little stupid.” – Mark Hoppus.
40. “Many people are smarter than their stupid bosses.” – Toba Beta
41. “Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed.” – Albert Einstein.
42. “Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.” – Horace.
43. “Money won’t buy happiness, but it will pay the salaries of a large research staff to study the problem.” – Bill Vaughan.
44. “Most of us would be upset if we were accused of being ‘silly.’ But the word ‘silly’ comes from the old English word ‘Selig,’ and its literal definition is ‘to be blessed, happy, healthy and prosperous.’” – Zig Ziglar.
45. “Most people would sooner die than start to think. In fact – they do so. – Bertrand Russell.
46. “My biggest fear about becoming a zombie is all the walking that I’d have to do.” – Anonymous.
47. “My grandpa started walking five miles a day when he was 60. Now he’s 97 years old and we have no clue where he is.” – Anonymous.
48. “Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” – Mark Twain.
49. “Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.” – George Benard Shaw.
50. “No matter how smart you are, you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.” – Anonymous.
51. “Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
52. “Old people at weddings always poke me and say you’re next so I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.” – Anonymous.
53. “On the internet you can be anything you want. It’s strange that so many people choose to be stupid.” – Anonymous.
54. “Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.”- Albert Einstein.
55. “People do not wish to appear foolish; to avoid the appearance of foolishness, they are willing to remain actually fools.” – Alice Walker.
56. “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” – A. A. Milne.
57. “Scientists say the world is made of protons, neutrons and electrons. they forgot to mention morons.” – Anonymous.
58. “Seriousness is stupidity sent to college.” – P. J. O’Rourke.
59. “Sometimes I listen to the stranger’s conversation and mentally give my opinion.” – Anonymous.
60. “Sometimes playing stupid opens your eyes to the truth.” – Anthony Liccione
61. “Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can’t see.” – Anonymous.
62. “Starbucks says they are going to start putting religious quotes on cups. The very first one will say, ‘Jesus! This cup is expensive!’” – Conan O’Brien.
63. “Stupid people do make me lose my temper and most people are stupid, fortunately for me. It’s made it easier for me to make a living.” – Albert Gubay.
64. “Stupid people will mistake your confidence for arrogance.” – Habeeb Akande.
65. “Stupidity is not a crime. you’re free to go.” – Anonymous.
66. “Stupidity makes you dangerous–to yourself and everyone around you.” – Jennifer Lee Carrell.
67. “The downside of playing dumb is that you sound dumb.” – Rachel Maddow.
68. “The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt. – Bertrand Russell
69. “The problem with educating stupid people was that they didn’t know they were stupid. The same went for curing crazy people.” – Chuck Palahniuk.
70. “The problem with the world is that everyone does not have a brain, but everyone does have a tongue.” – Raheel Farooq.
71. “There is no sin except stupidity.” – Oscar Wilde.
72. “There’s no need to blame fate or destiny for a stupid decision.” – S.A. Tawks
73. “This is my depressed stance. When you’re depressed, it makes a lot of difference how you stand. The worst thing you can do is straighten up and hold your head high because then you’ll start to feel better. If you’re going to get any joy out of being depressed, you’ve got to stand like this.” – Charles M. Schulz
74. “To be clever enough to get a great deal of money, one must be stupid enough to want it.” – George Bernard Shaw.
75. “To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost.” – Gustave Flaubert.
76. “Unintelligent people always look for a scapegoat.” – Ernest Bevin.
77. “Until you’re ready to look foolish, you’ll never have the possibility of being great.” – Cher.
78. “We are in danger of destroying ourselves by our greed and stupidity. We cannot remain looking inwards at ourselves on a small and increasingly polluted and overcrowded planet.” – Stephen Hawking.
79. “We live in the era of smart phones and stupid people.” – Anonymous.
80. “Whatever it is — I didn’t do it!” – Anonymous.
81. “When a stupid man is doing something, he is ashamed of, he always declares that it is his duty.” – George Bernard Shaw.
82. “When you see a couple walking down the street holding hands and laughing, you look over to your side and the only thing you’re holding is a half-eaten sandwich.” – Violet Matters.
83. “Whenever a man does a thoroughly stupid thing, it is always from the noblest motives.” – Oscar Wilde.
Image Credits: Canva