We are back…! Here is another quick fire round of mind blowing random fun facts that most of you probably didn’t even know was possible. For instance, slugs are fond of drinking beer and chicken is the closest living relative to T-Rex! So, are you in for a ride? Let us go for another fascinating journey of 40 random fun facts. As before, no particular order and no particular subject.
Random Fun Facts: 121-140
121. World’s largest snail is 91 centimeters long.
122. Sloths travel at a speed of 3 meters in one minute.
123. If a friendship lasts for 7 years and 1 day (in short, 7 year mark) it usually lasts for the entire lifetime.
124. Vending machines are responsible for the death of more than 10 people a year.
125. If a Bumble Bee is put in a freezer, it goes to sleep.
126. Barack Obama was a cocaine and marijuana addict as a teenager.
127. The fear of gravity is known as Barophobia.
128. A bolt of lightning has enough energy for toasting 160,000 bread pieces.
129. 90% of pumpkins grown on planet earth are not eaten!
130. Scotland has the highest percentage of ginger hair.
131. A man in Vietnam slept by the side of his dead wife for 5 years! His name is Le Van.
132. Most punctual of all trains in world are the Japanese trains. Their average delay is 18 seconds.
133. About 1 liter of mucus is produced by human body every single day.
134. U.S.A. has made Kinder Surprise Eggs illegal.
135. Men parting their hair on the right have a tendency of living longer than men parting their hair on the left.
136. The fear of aliens is known as Neilasparophobia.
137. Reading about yawing actually makes you yawn.
138. 1 in every 70 people in this world eat their snot. Yikes!
139. About 2 million Euros worth of wine is store in the wine cellar of UK government.
140. Likelihood of premature death of rock stars is twice as much as other people.
Random Fun Facts: 141-160
141. Thinking about muscles can make a man strong!
142. The largest cupcake ever made was 36 inches tall and 56 inches in diameter and it weighed 1,176.6 kg or 2,594 lb. It was made in 2011 by Georgetown Cupcake (USA).
143. Dr. Seuss, the famous American writer and cartoonist was actually afraid of children.
144. Human brain requires the same power to operate as a 10 Watt bulb.
145. The longest boxing fight lasted for 110 rounds!
146. It takes 6 months to make every single episode of Simpsons.
147. The kid in the ‘Karate Kid’ movie didn’t just act. He was actually learning Kung Fu in the movie.
148. Actor Woody Harrelson’s father was actually a hitman (a contract killer). Woody’s father actually killed John H. Wood Jr. – a federal judge and was arrested in 1979.
149. Astronauts actually wear adult diapers underneath their spacesuit.
150. A Spanish lady named Angeles Duran (age 49) is the legal owner of the Sun! (Source)
151. The longest beard in world belonged to Hans Langseth. He died in 1927 and his beard measured 17 feet and 6 inches in length.
152. Hollywood actors were once paid for smoking in the films.
153. The closest living relative to T-Rex is chicken.
154. ‘Let’s get out of here’ – this is the most used line in Hollywood movies.
155. When out for a jungle safari, you should never use “Obsession” scent manufactured by Calvin Klein. This scent is known for attracting jaguars, tigers, cheetahs and other wild cats.
156. Slugs are fond of drinking beer.
157. The first invention ever to break sound barrier is the ‘whip’.
158. The letter ‘m’ cannot be pronounced without touching the two lips together.
159. Inventor of Richter Scale, Mr. Charles Richter was a nudist.
160. The names of all continents start and end with the same letter.