Ready for yet another round of fun facts? As before, these facts are in no particular order or are not about any particular topic. These facts are purely for fun but they are also informative. This time, the count starts with 41 and ends at 80! Let us know whether you enjoyed reading the facts or not. Comments are open! 😉
Random Fun Facts: 41-50
41. The largest choir ever was that of 160,000 people.
42. The fear of cooking is known as Mageirocophobia.
43. In ZZ Top, the only man without a beard has the last name ‘beard’.
44. Any average person consumes 35 tons of food in a lifetime.
45. A quarter cup sweat is produced by adult feet every single day.
46. You can actually warm up a cup of coffee by shouting at it. All you have to do is shout for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days.
47. Diamonds can be made from Tequila. Drink! Drink Drink! It’s diamond!
48. The first every toy that was advertised on TV was Mr. Potato Head.
49. Of equal quantity of lemon and strawberries, lemon has more sugar!
50. The statue of Liberty was actually intended for Egypt.
Random Fun Facts: 51-60
51. The milk of hippopotamus is pink in color. Hippos have two natural sunscreens on their body one of which is orange in color and the other is red. When a mama hippo produces milk, it mixes with both acids and produces a pink hue.
52. In space, astronauts simply cannot cry.
53. Snails can sleep for 3 years straight.
54. Carrots were originally purple in color. The first orange colored carrot was made in 17th century by Dutch Farmers to honor King William.
55. An average man smiles only 8 times a day while an average woman smiles 62 times a day.
56. Humans actually see their nose all times. It is just that the brain chooses to ignore it.
57. Women speak nearly 20,000 words a day while men are satisfied with 7,000.
58. The only vegetable which is also a flower is Broccoli.
59. French fries did not originate in France.
60. People who mostly complain about being lonely are mostly the people who deliberately select to stay lonely.
Random Fun Facts: 61-70
61. The benefits of laughing for 15 minutes is same as the benefits of sleeping for 2 hours.
62. When humans speak, the voice is changed by the extra bass that is created within the skull by resonance. This is why the recorded voice sounds different and unfamiliar and no wonder humans hate to hear their own recorded voice. And yes, when others listen to it, they actually hear exactly the recorded voice.
63. Otters hold each other’s hands when they sleep so that they don’t drift away.
64. Flowers grow faster in presence of music.
65. An average person farts 14 times in a single day.
66. Tom and Jerry were originally named as Jasper and Jinx.
67. Heart disease is less common among religious people.
68. People who have just eaten bananas attract more mosquitoes than others.
69. In a psychology study it was found that singles see more happy couples and people in a relationship see more happy singles.
70. 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321. How cool is that?
Random Fun Facts: 71-80
71. In ancient Japan, beauty standards were defined by three characteristics – plum body, puffy face and small eyes.
72. A male penguin, when falls in love with a female penguin, he will search the entire beach hunting for a perfect pebble that he will give as a gift to her.
73. Women have twice the number of pain receptors on their body compared to men but they also have higher pain tolerance than men.
74. The heart of a woman always beats faster than the heart of a man.
75. People blushing easily are more often good lovers.
76. Symbolics.com is the oldest domain that was registered. It was registered in 1985.
77. Everyone on this planet shares his or her birthday with at least 9 million people.
78. Giraffes have black tongues.
79. A heard of giraffes is called tower.
80. The tongue of a chameleon is longer than its body.
What Do You Think About The Post?