In our last article on flirting facts, we learned a few things about flirting. In this article on fun flirting facts we are going to learn about some really interesting ones. Going through these facts will turn you into and effective flirt, if you want to become one.
Fascinating and Fun Flirting Facts: 1-5
2. Women flirts should keep in mind that their scent will turn on men. Most effective ones are baby lotion, dried fruit and fake tan.
3. Smells of lavender and lipstick, that are sweeter smells are also capable of turning men on.
4. Social Issues Research Centre says that a flirtatious glance should not last for more than 2-3 seconds. A non-romantic glance should not last for more than 1.18 seconds. Too much of eye contact is not good for flirting
5. A person will realize that another person is interested in him or her only after 3 glances from the interested person.
Fascinating and Fun Flirting Facts: 6-10
6. Though effective flirting says that a flirtatious glance should not last more than 2-3 seconds, eye contact is important. The reward center of the brain, known as ventral striatum is activated by eye contact.
7. Notice the feet. Pigeon toes (feet pointing towards each other) means a person is approachable. If the feet of the other person point towards you, it means that the person is interested. If the feet of the other person point away from you, it means that the person is not interested. Essentially, feet point towards the direction they want to go.
8. In our previous article on flirting facts we said that flirting means a willingness to bond – non-sexually or sexually. This means that a person flirting will often subconsciously mimic the person he or she is flirting with. This mimicking is an act of getting in sync with the person in order to bond.
9. Flirtatious people are healthier than non-flirtatious people. A study shows that T-cells count in flirtatious people is higher. T-cells are white blood cells – a part of our body’s immune system.
10. Flirting has a set of etiquette that are unwritten and complex. These laws determine with whom to flirt, when to flirt, where and how to flirt. We become aware of the laws when someone breaks them.