In our last article on flirting facts, we learned a few things about flirting. In this article on fun flirting facts we are going to learn about some really interesting ones. Going through these facts will turn you into and effective flirt, if you want to become one.
Fascinating and Fun Flirting Facts: 1-5
2. Women flirts should keep in mind that their scent will turn on men. Most effective ones are baby lotion, dried fruit and fake tan.
3. Smells of lavender and lipstick, that are sweeter smells are also capable of turning men on.
4. Social Issues Research Centre says that a flirtatious glance should not last for more than 2-3 seconds. A non-romantic glance should not last for more than 1.18 seconds. Too much of eye contact is not good for flirting
5. A person will realize that another person is interested in him or her only after 3 glances from the interested person.
Fascinating and Fun Flirting Facts: 6-10
6. Though effective flirting says that a flirtatious glance should not last more than 2-3 seconds, eye contact is important. The reward center of the brain, known as ventral striatum is activated by eye contact.
7. Notice the feet. Pigeon toes (feet pointing towards each other) means a person is approachable. If the feet of the other person point towards you, it means that the person is interested. If the feet of the other person point away from you, it means that the person is not interested. Essentially, feet point towards the direction they want to go.
8. In our previous article on flirting facts we said that flirting means a willingness to bond – non-sexually or sexually. This means that a person flirting will often subconsciously mimic the person he or she is flirting with. This mimicking is an act of getting in sync with the person in order to bond.
9. Flirtatious people are healthier than non-flirtatious people. A study shows that T-cells count in flirtatious people is higher. T-cells are white blood cells – a part of our body’s immune system.
10. Flirting has a set of etiquette that are unwritten and complex. These laws determine with whom to flirt, when to flirt, where and how to flirt. We become aware of the laws when someone breaks them.
Fascinating and Fun Flirting Facts: 11-15
11. Best places to flirt are social organizations, celebrations and parties. That’s because carnivals, parties, festivals, celebrations etc. are governed by cultural remission – a special type of behavioral code.
12. Two people meeting for first time will have 55% of initial impression based on looks along with body language. 38% impression comes from style of speaking. What is actually said by those people make the remaining 7% of the impression.
13. Thus, for flirting, body language and appearances play a very vital role which cannot be ignored.
14. Establishments where food takes priority of drinking, flirting is not much tolerated.
15. Places like bars are more about dancing and drinking and hence flirting in those places is considered socially sanctioned.
Fascinating and Fun Flirting Facts: 16-20
16. Compared to a party, a bar has more flirting restrictions. Did you ever think of that? Seats near the bar counter fall under public zone and hence, flirting is pretty acceptable.
17. On the other hand, seats that are in far corners of the bar are considered more private and hence, flirting there is not much socially acceptable.
18. If a person is flirting secretively (from spouse), it is cheating. If a married person flirts with sexual agenda, it is flirting. If the partner of a person flirting doesn’t like it, it is called cheating.
19. Smiles are deceptive because there are 18 different smile types. Most genuine of all smiles is when it creates crow’s feet. Crow’s feet refer to lines that are formed at the corners of the eyes while smiling. Crow’s feet mean a person is genuinely interested and hence flirting and it is not fake flirting.
20. Body languages can differ from culture to culture but flirting signs are more transcultural. For instance, women, irrespective of country or culture, arch eyebrows, avert gaze or smile while flirting.
What Do You Think About The Post?