For a moment, do not think of yourself as a citizen of any country. Think of yourself as a human. What rights do you have? You have right to know the truth. As a tax-payer, you have the right to question the authenticity of what is being told to you. It is your money that goes in war efforts. Your sons and daughters get killed by bullets and bombs. You fall victim of wartime epidemic and starvation. Your home gets bombed. Will you like to memorialize past events in your civic life the way the manipulating authorities want? It is your choice whether you want to be a slave or whether you want to live, thrive and die a free man/woman with absolute right to freedom of speech, knowledge and education! If you don’t want to be a slave and choose to be free, here are 10 interesting concentration camp facts that you should know. You should know that the Allied Powers during WWII lied. You should know that America lied, Russia lied, England lied and Germans were punished for crimes at Nuremberg Tribunal that they never committed.
1. Spring 1945 – Central Germany was overrun by British and American troops. With them followed Dr. Charles Larson, who was at that time one of the leading forensic pathologists of America. Dr. Larson was a member of US War Crimes Investigation Team. For days he examined dead bodies in about 20 concentration camps. There were days when in investigated some 200 corpses at Dachau concentration camps. In his findings he says – “never was a case of poison gas uncovered”[a]. Why did the Allied forces lie?
2. Dr. Larson’s findings reported that the inmates died of disease outbreak and everything was to be blamed on typhus despite the fact that Germans tried several things to prevent typhus outbreak like cremating dead bodies, quarantining the sick and systematic delousing[a].
3. In 1945, there was someone else in Germany along with US troops – Dr. John E. Gordon a professor of Harvard University School of Public Health teaching preventive medicine and epidemiology. Dr. Gordon was a holder of M.D. and Ph.D. degrees. 3 years later in 1948, Dr. Gordon reported that in spring 1945 Germany was in complete chaos because of allied bombings. Everything from food supply and distribution to medical supply, from accommodation facilities to sanitation were destroyed and disrupted and these were the reasons for typhus outbreak[b].
4. Dr. Russell Barton, a world-renowned psychiatrist, went to Bergen-Belsen concentration camps with British forces as a young doctor in year 1945. In 1985 in Toronto courtroom under sworn oath, Dr. Barton testified that all deaths in Nazi concentration camps actually happened because of illness and not because Nazis deliberately starved them to death as they were alleged for the Bergen-Belsen camps[c].
5. Dr. Barton further revealed that the stories of starving prisoners to death was everything but true because the kitchens were not only well-equipped but meticulous records of cooked and dispensed food were found[c]
6. Stories that in Buchenwald camps, commandant Koch’s wife Ilse Koch had lampshades made of the skins of prisoners were also false because General Lucius Clay who actually inspected her case found that lampshades were all made of goat skin[d]. General Clay was US Zone of occupied Germany’s military governor. Ilse Koch who was given the name ‘Bitch of Buchenwald’ eventually hanged herself to death in German prison in 1967.
7. Edward A. Tenenbaum and Egon W. Fleck – two investigators from US Army inspected the Buchenwald camps and found that not the German guards but the organized inmates, especially the Communist trusties were actually responsible for all cruelties in Buchenwald camps[e].
8. As far as gas chambers were concerned, no definitive proof has ever been found that extermination or gassing camps existed in Germany. Simon Wiesenthal – the famous professional Nazi Hunter said in 1975 and 1933 that no such extermination camps ever existed on German soil[f].
9. Ilse Koch’s husband, commandant of Buchenwald camp, Karl-Otto Koch was actually punished by death for mistreating and killing Jew prisoners. Karl Koch was not the only person to be punished by SS for not following the orders of not hurting Jew prisoners. There were other examples as well. Hermann Florstedt – the commandant of Lublin camp for instance, was another Nazi German who was punished by death by Nazi SS[g].
10. At the end of WWII, Allied forces presented the world with images of ‘gas chamber’ No. 2 of Dachau. The already grieving world was stunned. This gas chamber No. 2 was allegedly the site where hundreds and thousands of Jews were gassed to death. Many Nazis were sentenced to death because of that ‘gas chamber’ No. 2 during the Nuremberg Tribunal. As of today, Dachau ‘memorial site’ hands out brochures to tourists that read: “This gas chamber, camouflaged as a shower room, was not used.”[h] Dear Holocaust authorities, can you explain this? You cannot because you lied! Damn those American propaganda movies!
Quite a lot of authorities of Holocaust who accused Nazis for inexplicable horrors and crime against humanity through their alleged death camps now say that those extermination and gassing camps were actually located in what is now Poland. They confess that those areas were under Soviet Red Army’s captivity and that the Red Army deliberately prevented entry of western investigators in those areas. Those authorities today actually evade any open discussion about those Soviet captured camps and the happenings in those camps. This therefore clearly indicates that Nuremberg Trial was based on contemplating fabrication of the truth and the Nazi Germans were actually punished for crimes they never committed.
[a]. The Wichita Eagle, April 1, 1980, p. 4C.
[b]. John E. Gordon, “Louse-Borne Typhus Fever in the European Theater of Operations, U.S. Army, 1945,” in Forest Ray Moulton, editor, Rickettsial Diseases of Man (Washington, DC: American Academy for the Advancement of Science, 1948), pp. 16-27. Quoted in: Friedrich P. Berg, “Typhus and the Jews,” The Journal of Historical Review, Winter 1988-89, pp. 444-447, and in Arthur Butz, The Hoax of the Twentieth Century (IHR, 1993), pp. 46-47.
[c]. “Disease killed Nazis’ prisoners, MD says,” Toronto Star, Feb. 8, 1985, p. A2. On Barton’s similar testimony in a 1988 Toronto trial, see: Barbara Kulaszka, ed., Did Six Million Really Die? (Toronto: Samisdat, 1992), pp. 175-180, and, Robert Lenski, The Holocaust on Trial (1990), pp. 157-160, and, M. Weber, “Bergen-Belsen Camp: The Suppressed Story,” The Journal of Historical Review, May-June 1995, pp. 27, 30 (n. 30).
[d]. “Clay Explains Cut in Ilse Koch Term,” The New York Times, Sept. 24, 1948, p. 3.
[e]. Egon W. Fleck and Edward A. Tenenbaum, Buchenwald: A Preliminary Report, US Army, 12th Army Group, April 24, 1945. National Archives, RG 331, SHAEF, G-5, 17.11, Jacket 10, Box 151. Quoted in: M. Weber, “Buchenwald: Legend and Reality,” The Journal of Historical Review, Winter 1986-87, pp. 408-409.
[f]. Letters in Books & Bookmen (London), April 1975, p. 5, and in The Stars and Stripes (European edition), Jan. 24, 1993, p. 14. Wiesenthal’s 1993 Stars and Stripes letter is reprinted in facsimile in The Journal of Historical Review, May-June 1993, p. 10.
[g]. International Military Tribunal (IMT), Trial of the Major War Criminals Before the International Military Tribunal (Nuremberg: 1947-1949 [“blue series”]), Vol. 20, pp. 489, 438.
[h]. Memorial Site Concentration Camp Dachau. Leaflet published by the International Dachau-Committee (Dachau, Germany), no date.
Image Sources: 1, 2