Here is your today’s dose of random facts. Some of these random facts mentioned here are pretty hard to believe but they are true. So, enjoy!
761. Did you know that over 90% of the earthquakes in this world occurs along the so-called Ring of Fire? It is situated in Pacific Ocean’s basin.
762. In the coming years, Internet addiction may be considered as a mental disorder. Researchers are seriously debating on this issue.
763. An average American consumes nearly 35 tons of food in his/her lifetime.
765. Did you know that coffee beans aren’t really beans? They are fruit pits.
766. If your child hates some vegetable in particular, then blame yourself! The fetus can taste what the mother eats and develops preference for such foods over other foods which she doesn’t consume.
767. It is weird to know that two brands Perrier Water and San Pellegrino are competitors but they are owned by the same company, Nestle.
768. Chimpanzees are totally capable of developing fashion trends like us.
769. Nearly 75% of the sesame seeds which are grown in Mexico lands on McDonald’s hamburger buns.
770. One of the greatest movie directors, Steven Spielberg submitted Schindler’s List as his final project and completed his degree, 33 years after dropping out.
771. A man memorized whole French dictionary to win French scrabble tournament but he doesn’t know how to speak French.
772. If you laugh for 100 times, you will burn the same amount of calories that you would burn by exercising on a stationary bicycle for 15 minutes.
773. Romania’s and Chad’s flags are same.
774. One of the smallest dinosaurs ever discovered were of the size of a chicken and it lived on insects.
775. Honey is the only food that will never rot. It is capable of lasting for 3,000 years!
776. Every second, over 350 slices of pizza gets sold in US.
777. Not just we, but our brains can’t get over a rejection easily, because it takes rejection as physical pain.
778. Did you know that Christmas was illegal till 1907 in US?
779. Steve Jobs earned more from the shares he had in Disney than from the salary he got from Apple.
780. Cantinflas was considered as “greatest comedian alive” by Charlie Chaplin.