481. Antarctica’s highest temperature ever? 58.2°F or 14.5°C.
482. In North Korea, you may be punished by death if the authorities catch you distributing porn or if you are caught watching movies made in South Korea or even if you possess Bible.
483. How long can you live without eating? Female adders can do that for 18 months straight.
484. If you are in New York and you happen to be a woman, never think of going around topless public for a business purpose. It is illegal. A casual non-business topless stroll is just fine.
485. Flu virus find a hard time affecting women because estrogen in women is an effective defense when it comes to prevention of replication of flu virus. Men are in trouble because no estrogen in them.
486. Heard of heart transplant using a heart that is dead? Well, that was actually done in 2014 in October by a few surgeons in Australia.
487. Michelin Star – some renowned eateries around the world get this. However, a vendor of street food in Singapore was a recipient of this honor in year 2016.
488. You think nothing beats public toilets when it comes to being dirty? Think again! ATM machines hold the same reputation. Yes, there is a tie between them.
490. Love spicy food? It means that you have a higher probability of being an alcoholic than those who prefer non-spicy food.
491. Women menstruate. That’s nothing new. But here is something incredible – in their entire lifespan, the total time they spend menstruating is an incredible 4 years!
492. You are a celebrity? How much do you love your fans? Enough to shell out USD 1,000 just to buy pizza for the fans waiting for you? Sounds crazy, right? Who on Earth with do that? Someone did! It was Lady Gaga.
493. In UK there are too few people who know how to give first aid. It is because of this scarcity that 150,000 people die in UK. Those unfortunate people just don’t get first aid!
494. Scientists have proven one thing – the less your knowledge is, the more you think your knowledge is!
495. Who is the last person you think of when you are going to sleep? Take a good look at that person’s face because he or she is the source for your happiness or your agony.
496. Lightning hits Empire State Building approximately 23 times in a year – year after year.
497. Do you know the full name of Anne Frank? It’s Annelies Marie Frank and she was born on 12th June, 1929.
498. There are upside down waterfalls on Earth. No, they don’t defy gravity. They just happen to be in extremely windy place where the wind is so strong that at times it sometimes force the water streams to blow backward or spray upward. Example: Kinder Falls, Cliffs of Moher, Waipuhia Falls, Rjúkandi Waterfall etc.
499. Brad Pitt was caught red handed by Mike Tyson but doing what? Any guess? Pitt was sleeping with Tyson’s wife and Tyson just caught them red handed back in 1980s.
500. Steve Jobs limited technology use for his kids to minimum. He actually prevented his kids from using iPads!