281. Pigs may look dirty and all nasty but they are the fourth most intelligent animal in the world.
282. Dolphins are not just intelligent but being mammals, they understand drowning and they save humans from drowning.
283. Could you imagine a man wearing high heels? Well, high heels were designed for males. That was the symbol of high status, virility and masculinity back then (16th century).
284. A man’s beard grows fastest when he anticipates sex. Weird, right?
285. Oral sex helps in reducing blood pressure.
286. Dysania is a state where person finds it difficult to get out of bed in early mornings.
287. Eating dark chocolate daily cuts heart diseases by one-third.
288. Men fall in love after 3 dates but women take their sweet time to fall in love. They fall in love mostly after 14 dates.
289. The day when you skip hitting your gym, ogle at your wife’s or girlfriend’s breasts. Staring at breasts for 10 minutes is better than working out in the gym. We don’t say that you have to stare at other women’s breasts you may end up somewhere.
290. Sleeping without clothes keep your body’s temperature at optimal range so that your body can create cortisol.
291. People who can make others laugh tend to be more intelligent and honest and this is the reason why people are attracted to the ones with great sense of humor.
292. There is plant that is so poisonous that it can kill humans but when the person dies he dies with a smile on his face. The plant is called hemlock water-dropwort. Its poison leads to contraction of facial muscles and that causes the eerie smile.
293. It will take 12,00,000 mosquitoes to bite and suck the entire blood from your body.
294. Indulging in sexual intercourse after abstaining for 3 weeks can result in ultimate orgasm.
295. Everyone must have heard about crazy competitions but there are crazy prizes for certain classic games. A 1999 golf tournament conducted in Australia gave penis enlargement prize to the player with longest drive. Long boner to the guy who plays longest drive. Makes sense.
296. The most common wild bird is the red-billed Quelea. Its population is 1.5 billion pairs! And the most common domesticated bird is none other than the one who increases our appetite – the chicken!
297. Pluto’s sky is so dark that you can literally see stars in the early hours!
298. Americans are so funny! They can’t pass their own citizenship test. 91% of immigrants pass out but hardcore Americans don’t stand a chance.
299. Beethoven was one of the best musicians the world ever got. But did you know that whenever he used to sit for composing a piece of music, he used to pour a glass of iced water on his head?
300. A 20-year old Chinese study compared the mortality rates between the meat and plant eaters. They found out that the people who eat meat more are more prone to western diseases and the ones who eat plants more are healthier.