121. If you burn the midnight oil completely (that is, you stay awake all night) and say good morning to the Sun, you would be burning an extra 161 calories.
122. Blind people also dream. If they were born blind it would be an auditory dream i.e., they would just hear voices but if they lost eyesight in the middle then they would dream of the things which they have seen earlier.
123. Did you know dildos were invented 15,000 years before the wheel? Gosh who said our ancestors were slow.
124. Sleeping besides someone you love not just makes you feel good but it also aids in making you fall sleep faster, in reducing depression and even helps in extending our lifespan.
125. Feeling of loneliness reduces your immunity whereas the presence of significant others and friends boosts it up by 60%.
126. Having eye contact with someone is good but not for more than 6 seconds because maintaining eye contact for 6 or more seconds without blinking or looking away reveals that he/she who is making the eye contact is thinking of having sex or murdering the one with whom they are having the eye contact.
127. If humans had eagle’s eye sight then we could see an ant on the ground from a ten-story building, nearly have a 360-degree view and have UV vision!
128. People who are spendthrifts and shopaholics are more likely to be depressed as it is said that people have this tendency to shell out more when they are sad than when they are happy.
129. Memorizing lyrics helps in strengthening the brain and thereby reduces the risk of Alzheimer’s.
130. Want to burn more calories just by watching movies? Then go for horror movies because they burn more calories than any other genre.
131. Falling in love produces the same high feeling as produced by consuming cocaine.
132. People who play video games tend to make real life decisions quick than their counterparts who don’t play.
133. Early risers are found out to be thinner and happier than their owl friends.
134. It just takes 1.5 second’s look at a man’s face to say whether he is straight or gay.
135. Love and friendship never go hand in hand. On an average a person loses two of his close friends when he falls in love.
136. Psychopaths find it hard to make genuine attachments and can never feel for anyone and are highly manipulative but, people tend to trust them way easier than normal people.
137. Another reason why you should not eat junk food at nights – It not only makes you fat but also, people get nightmares when they have junk food as their dinner.
138. 3o minutes of your eyes closed equals to all the blinking we do in one day.
139. The youngest child in the family usually gets the worst grades because the parents think that their older children are smarter and this demotivates the youngest.
140. A man has no problem showing keen interest in dating a woman even he is aware that she is seeing someone else whereas, a woman respect a man’s relationship status even if she likes him.