We often come across claims of reincarnation from almost everywhere in this world but the most authentic case to be ever recorded was that of Shanti Devi of India. The case went viral with years of its surfacing and many national and international scholars investigated the case, eventually concluding that whatever Shanti Devi claimed was indeed true. So, here are 30 interesting Shanti Devi reincarnation facts that will amaze you if you believe in rebirth.
Interesting Shanti Devi Reincarnation Facts: 1-10
1. Shanti Devi was born on December 11, 1926 in a little known town of Delhi. She did not speak much until she reached the age of 4 but otherwise she was just a normal girl like any other in the locality.
2. At the age of four, the little girl started claiming that the home where she lived was not her real home and that her parents were not her real parents. She even claimed that her name was Lugdi and not Shanti Devi.
3. Shanti Devi even claimed that she was married and had a son with her husband. She said that her husband lived in Mathura (145 kilometers from Delhi) but never uttered his name.
4. Shanti Devi told that not only was she married but that she died 10 days after child birth.
5. She even said that her husband was a cloth merchant and that his shop was located right in front of Dwarkadhish Temple.
6. That little girl even mentioned three distinctive features of her husband. She said that her husband wore reading glasses, had a wart on left cheek and was a fair skinned man.
7. During meals at her home, she used to tell her parents that at her Mathura home she used to eat different kinds of sweets.
8. She often narrated the types of dresses she used to wear at her home in Mathura. These incidents disturbed her parents who sought help from family physician. At this stage, she was only 6 years old.
9. When the physician met her, Shanti Devi narrated everything that happened till her death after childbirth and that included the complicated surgical procedures she underwent.
10. The physician was left absolutely stunned by the detailed narration unable to figure out how a little girl like her would even know about such complicated surgical procedures.